Sunday, February 20, 2011

34 Years Old + 169 Days

Sunday,

There was alot of catching up to do on the blog. I was a whole week behind, which kinda goes agains't the whole idea of the blog, but my mind has been all over the place. And for some reason Monday and Tuesday got mixed up in this week gone! I entered them in the correct order I am sure... like how could I do them incorrectly? So now it goes Sunday, Tuesday, Monday, Wednesday... and it is correct for Wednesday onwards. I don't know? Also, I realised today that I had renamed the same day number back in day 155 or something... so I had to go over all the days after that and add one day to them all! Alot of housework but it is now done and the site is better for it. Phew, I am feeling better for that too.

1 comment:

  1. hey dude. glad to see the update(s)! had a great time playing games with you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...