Monday, February 7, 2011

34 Years Old + 154 Days

Saturday....

Lets start my day backwards...

Finally went to bed...
Drove home from the cinema...
Went to see Black Swan. It was absolutely brilliant brilliant but I had to remind myself that it was going to be over soon a few time through it, such was my level of freaked out about it!
Drove to cinema, happy, expecting a "nice" film!
Had a birthday party for Lucy - she was 2 today! Family was at it, she didn't really know what was happening!
Put up campaign posters up for Trevor (vote Trevor!)
Got up, day was raining, figured we would not be putting up any posters, afterall, it was raining and the weather sucked alot.
Woke up - there is a good day ahead of me 8)

1 comment:

  1. I like this cos I'm reading this from today's day backwards and i'm holding Lucy with my right hand so typing with my left and everything feels backwards anyway. Black Swan was brilliant but I never want to see it again!

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...