Tuesday, March 20, 2012

2012 - Day 76 - St Patricks Day

Today was Saint Patricks Day. And like most Saints days his aims were totally misrepresented by consuming tons of alcohol. Of course thats fine with me. It was just an observation. But anyway, in Carraroe there was a parade. It was cool, we ended up walking the whole thing, as in walking up the total length of it and all the way back down again. Then after mingling around up at the hall, Halla Einne(? - spelling) we worked our way back down to a family feast. It was a great day actually. We chilled the beans in the evening, looked at telly and went asleep. I didn't paint the town red, I just relaxed with my perfect other half.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice day! There's a parade here in Dallas, but we didn't go to it because it didn't sound very nice. Basically just a pub crawl of rowdy Texans and lots of broken glass. Another time, maybe.

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...