Thursday, March 15, 2012

2012 - Day 72 - Mali's Birthday

I think I have finally come up with a naming convention for my blog titles. There will always be the 2012 in the beginning because that is the series that I am doing, then the number of days we are in the blog, in this case 72. The last part will be the subject of the cool thing I am going to talk about. Or if there is nothing cool I will just have the day of the week over head... this also enables me to keep track of what day we are in as well.

Now today was my sister Mali's birthday! Yippee! Her and a bunch of girls went up to the house and did some fun girl stuff. Linda was knitting. It is the first time I saw Linda knitting and to tell the truth I didn't even know she could knit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...