Friday, December 27, 2013

111 - Christmas Eve....

Well what do today except sit and wait for Santy tomorrow. By nighttime we placed our Secret Santa presents under the tree and left loads of space for Santy to deliver his presents. We watched some of one of favorite films too for a while - Once Upon A Time In America. Such a great film. And I never hear anyone mention it. If in a conversation I mention it amongst a few people one of them will have seen it, but no one mentions it in the same regard that I have for it. Maybe I am just too hyped up about it. But to me, it is one of De Niro best performaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...