Thursday, July 21, 2011

Website Updated

I have updated my cupantae.ie website. I have shaven it back, back, back to the bare essentials of what I want on it. I have begun working with Joomla. Joomla is a content management system (CMS) and I think that will use such a program to work with my website creation. What I wanted from my websites was to learn Javascript, PHP, CSS and even if I use a CMS I will still be learning all these programs, as well as learning a CMS.

I have learnt reciently that alot of CMS' are the same in conept, the way that they are set up, so it is of course good for me to begin using one. It gives a fuller picture of how the whole Internet thingy works, which should be handy should the internet ever catch on.

So I have added new pictures to my lonelyatom.com site. Check them out. I was doing my lonelyatoms site manually too, as in typing in all the script by hand but it too time consuming. So again, mostly for lonelyatoms sake I will be utilizing a CMS.

Thats it, I miss writing here. I love it and I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...