Thursday, July 21, 2011

Artifical Intelligence Program on the web...

I love these... some day I will have a conversation with a command line on a computer screen and I will not know if I am speaking to a computer program or real person. This is not because I am weak of mind, but because the artifical intelligence of the computer has become so good you cannot tell who you are speaking to.

To see two of these programs at work go to the following sites:

http://www.jabberwacky.com/

http://www.cleverbot.com/

Enjoy them, take a moment and try to have a real conversation and see what happens. It is fun... but soon it will be so real it will be scary...

1 comment:

  1. I just checked out those 2 links. I dont know what the hell jabberwacky is, and cleverbot is a bit of a doof. Still though, the day we see AI on the net that can pass the Turing test is the day to start getting worried, watch the Sarah Connor Chronicles!!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...