Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Learning Guitar - Again...

Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

That is what the tips of my fingers on my left hand feel like. I spent a few moments cranking out Kenny Rogers' Lucille. What made me finish however was not the fact that I had the song perfect, but rather that my finger tips felt like I had held them over a candle flame too long and the instant searing pain has attacked and killed my will to do anything else with the strings. I used to be able to play a few songs on our guitar but I kinda stopped practicing all together for some reason. Why do people do that?

Ouch Ouch

So now with my thumb I rub my fingers... it feels as if I am touching someone else's fingers. I can barely get any sensation from them.

So what does all this tell me? Yep, I am doing it just about right. Roll on tomorrows lesson.

Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...