Monday, February 10, 2014

154 - Sleep

No my bed looks nothing like this.
So since Monday... no Sunday night, I have been going to sleep early. Now, I mean early. 11pm early. That is very very early for me. It has been an experiment to see if it would make any difference to my health and well being. In general yes, it does make a positive difference. I no longer want to fall asleep on the journey out from Galway to Carraroe. Strangely I feel as if I can breath deeper! I don't really understand that one. In one way I am more alert. But it has had a strange effect on my day. Get up in the morning, go to work. Leave work. Do a tiny but of something at home and boom... bedtime. Kinda sucks really. So while I am having a better time whilst I am unconsciously sleeping, awake my day always feels like the guillotine is falling on it.

Thank god then for Parks And Recreation that we watch one or two of every night before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...