Thursday, November 23, 2023

Current big events in 2023!

 I just looked back at this blog for the first time in ages. My last blog was about Sinead O Connor. Yuck, what a nasty place to leave my blog. I never liked Sinead O Connor. She make a mockery of lots of the things that I believe in. Anyway, she died some time... could not even be bothered to look up her death.

Sinead O Connor Wiki page if you must...

Yep, she dead. There is a wiki link. Good riddance. 

So what else is happening in the world! Lots of good stuff, lots of bad stuff. Of course I do not believe in a "good" or "bad" in the way that they are terms for "evil" or "saintly" so to me there is simply STUFF happening in the world. Let me make a little list of the biggest things in the world that interest me right now: 

1) The Isreal Hamas War

First off here is a link to the war: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Israel%E2%80%93Hamas_war

 isreal hamas war 

From my point of view, having read up a certain amount over the years, having seen the news over the years, trying to understand world politics better - I have no idea what should happen.  

2) Ukraine Way

There is no other way to look at the Ukraine war than the following in my opinion. If you support Russia in this you are an ignorant fool. If you have pity for Ukraine then I am with you. 
 
ukraine russia putin


3) ChatGPT4

I have ChatGPT4. It is amazing. I will never get it to write out something here for me without me having explicitly referenced that it was in fact GPT4 that wrote it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...