Thursday, December 15, 2011

Page A Day For 2012!!!!

I have made up my mind.. I am going to do it. I am going to try to follow through with it this time. Last time I tried it I was in a "bad place" in my mind.

So what is it that I am talking about. Well for my 34th year on Earth I tried to fill in this blog - an entry every day. But I realised that there were loads of problem with the approch that I was taking. I was going it more like a diary - I can see now in hindsight - whereas it should have been more like a magazine that like minded people to myself would read.

There was also alot of stuff happening in my life and it was really really hard to find the time and the inspiration to do the page a day. I was closing down I business, well 2 business! We were dealing with banks, I was gaining alot of weight with stress... ahhhh! the whole thing.

But thank the lord all that is behind me. I have the best friends in the world and I now worry about very little indeed. I am now definately in a "good place".

The first entery for the 2012 thing will be on January first..... and assuming that we world has not ended the last will be on December 31st. Every post will be titled the new title + the day (+ any interesting topic in particular I am writing about). So... what title will I give my 2012 page a day project? Any suggestions? Please do leave a comment and tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Really happy you're in a good place Donal! Good on you, and thank the Lord. I'm excited to get caught up on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...